- The “No Nit Policy” has now been to be proven to be out-dated and not necessary. Please refer to the CDC Guidelines or the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- We will follow the guidelines of allowing the student to finish the school day if lice has been found and notify the parents.
- Should lice be found, an over the counter treatment and combing to remove all nits is the best practice. If needed, a repeat treatment in 7-10 days may be done.
- If lice is noted at home after school, a notification to the school is always appreciated.
- Pink eye can be bacterial, viral or allergy related.
- Redness, swelling, itching, and some drainage may be present either together or alone.
- Students may stay in school and parents will notified if medical intervention is necessary.