Pre-Participation Physical Examination Form
In order to participate in athletics at Oratory Prep, a current and valid pre-participation physical examination packet must be on file at the school. Physicals are valid for 365 days from the date of exam written on the packet. For a physical to be valid, it must be completed and signed by the parent/guardian of the student-athlete, student-athlete and physician in the designated areas within the form. It is STRONGLY recommended that you make a copy of the physical examination packet prior to turning it in to the school. All packets should be turned in to Mr. Parsells, our Head Athletic Trainer.
The Health History Page (page 1 of the packet) is to be completed by the parent/guardian. All “Yes” answers must be explained in the designated area. This page also requires a signature from both the parent/guardian and the student-athlete. The Physical Examination Form (page 3) and Clearance Form (page 4) need to be completed entirely by the physician who performs the physical examination.
The physical examination packet can be found here.
Physical examinations that are turned in to the school must be completed by using this packet. No other physical examination paperwork will be accepted. If you have any questions, please feel free to email Mr. Parsells, our Head Athletic Trainer, at email@example.com
FamilyID Athletic Registration
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID www.familyid.com FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Please be aware that the Pre-Participation Physical Examination Packet is NOT included through FamilyID. All student-athletes must have a valid physical prior to participating. Physical examinations are valid for 365 days. Please make sure that your son has a current and valid physical on file with the School Nurse prior to completing the registration.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Sport your son plans on participating in
- Contact information for 2 emergency contacts
- Your son’s physician’s name and information
- Your insurance information
- Name and dosage of medication your son may take
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on the link below:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Login, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.