For the 2017-2018 school year, we will be offering the following payment options for the cafeteria (operated by Four Seasons Food Service):
1. Pre-paid Lunch Plan:
Grades 7-11 Paid by
Grade 12 Paid by $1,100 Service starts $1,300 Service starts
This is a one-time payment for the school year that will provide a lunch for every full day when school is in session and lunch is offered in the cafeteria. A lunch under this plan will consist of a daily entrée selection served with a choice of sides, drink and a dessert. Please note that prorating of any plans will not be allowed. Checks should be made out to Four Seasons Food Service and sent to Oratory Prep, c/o Business Office, 425 Morris Ave, Summit, NJ 07901. Participation in the plan will be verified by scanning your son's ID card at the register.
2. A la carte Plan:
Oratory Prep has partnered with MySchoolAccount.com to bring you an online service to prepay your student's meal account. This service offers you the ability to monitor your children's meal purchases, track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, transfer funds between students and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Student account deposits can be made through ACH payments or by credit card. Associated fees will be detailed during the deposit process. Each child's account will be updated nightly so that account balance information and payments will be current the following day.
In order to take advantage of this service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
2. Click Create Account on the top menu bar.
3. Fill in the required information on the Parent Account Sign-Up page.
4. Choose Oratory Prep from the School District drop down menu.
5. Create a User ID and Password
6. Click the Accept box, and then click Signup. An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a verification code.
After you receive the verification code you may begin to add your children's information. To do this, you will need to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
2. Enter the verification code to verify your account and email address.
3. Begin adding your son's information according to the guidelines provided. You will need your son's student ID number. This information was emailed to each parent. It can also be found on your son's ID card.
4. After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by making deposits into your children's accounts on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit.
Note: There will be a per transaction convenience fee of $2.00 associated with each deposit.
Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year up until Grade 12. After graduation, any leftover funds cannot be refunded.
For either options 1 or 2, students must present their Student ID card to the cashier in the cafeteria at time of payment. Please note that lost ID cards will now incur a $30 replacement fee.
Cash will still be accepted but only up until plan through MySchoolAccount.com.. Thereafter, students will need to sign up for the a la carte
Any questions regarding the www.myschoolaccount.com service should be directed to email@example.com or (800) 425-1425. If you need help retrieving your son's ID number, please contact Mrs. Douches in the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (908) 273-1084 x124. Any technical issues with usage of the ID card can be directed to Mr. Roccella in the IT department at email@example.com or (908) 273-1084 x136.